21 Mar 2008

Netmon Screenlet v0.2 released

I have released v0.2 of my Netmon Screenlet, grab from gnome-look.org

Changelog:
v0.2 (20/03/2008)
- Added options to disable upload/download data so you can have two seperate graphs should you want to.
- Added bit/byte display.
- Added line-graph mode with the option to fill (Now the default as I think it looks nicer ;)
- Added line-width option
- Added configurable text, now YOU get to decide what info to display :)
- Reworked the graph scaling, you can now overscale by a percentage and/or scale the graph to a certain size.
- Changed the default colors to opaque so people without compositing can see things. (Damn you screenlets .12)

2 comments:

KoE said...

I simply love Netmon,
Everythings (almost) configurable & perfect
The only nag is that theres no option to change the font-face/size

Plz, if possible add that option;
It would surely it more complete & make me happy :D

Unknown said...

I also really like the Netmon Screenlet. But I'm trying to figure out how to run 2 Netmon instances for 2 different interfaces at the same time. I have it working on an on older Ubuntu PC, but can't remember how I got it to work. The working PC has eth0 and eth1 output independent of the other. But I've been trying to get this to work on a laptop using wlan0 and eth0. I even tried to modify each config file (~/.config/Screenlets/Netmon/default/NetmonX.ini) changing device_name to eth0 for one and wlan0 for the other.

Any other ideas?